Fire extinguishing robot is a kind of special robot. Lithium battery power source is used as the power source, and the fire extinguishing robot is controlled remotely by wireless remote control. It can be used in a variety of large-scale petrochemical enterprises, tunnels, subways, etc., and there are many dangerous places for disasters such as oil gas, gas leaks, tunnels, and subway collapses. Fire fighting robots play a pivotal role in emergency rescue and rescue. It mainly replaces special equipment for firefighters to rescue from fire sites or smoke fires.
1. The support area is large, and the track grounding ratio of 150 mm reaches 70 %. It is suitable for complex environmental operations such as soft and muddy operations. It has a small depression, small rolling resistance, and good off-road maneuverability.
2. The steering radius is very small and can achieve in-situ steering.
3. There are teeth on the support surface of the strap, it is not easy to slip, and the traction adhesion performance is good, which is conducive to hair with a lot of traction.
4. The chassis height exceeds 170mm and has super climbing and obstacle climbing capabilities.
5. The body shell adopts Q235 steel plate, which is durable and has good overall protection performance.
6. Remote control of fire cannon pitching, strafing, large flow, high range, a variety of injection methods, DC, atomization, key switch.
7. HD wireless graphics transmission system to achieve remote real-time video monitoring.
8. Using advanced wireless communication technology, the communication distance is far and the interference resistance is strong.
9. Detecting equipment for toxic and harmful gases is optional.
Car Body Parameters：
Length * Width*Height
Clearance From The Ground
0-1.6m/s，Remote Control Of CVT
The Barrier Height
The Rated Torque
Body Spray Cooling System
Remote Control Distance
Fire Extinguishing Parameters：
Water Cannon Angle
Pitch Angle: 30~90 degrees; Turn Angle: Left 135 Degrees, Right 135 Degrees